Tag & Title Clerk
Our Tag and Title Clerk is responsible for processing all paperwork for new and used vehicle sales as well as title, tag and registration paperwork with the Department of Motor Vehicle on all sales. Other duties include:
• Preparation of new & used car billings, processing of in state and out of state title work and related documents.
• Process and order all tag and title paperwork.
• All title related transactions, including explaining fees and requirements to staff and customers.
• Separates paperwork and checks all figures to ensure all money is in before distribution of same.
• Checks information in computer and/or inputs correct information in order to print necessary forms; i.e. sales invoice, warranties, title forms, etc.
• Minimum 2 year prior work experience in dealership billing/title environment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
• Basic typing skills required.
• High School diploma and/or GED required.
• Medical and prescription coverage
• Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
• We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
• Opportunities for career advancement.