Customer Relations Manager
Do you take pride in your ability to solve problems? Do you value building long-standing, friendly relationships? Then this job might just be perfect for you.
Fred Haas Toyota is the number one dealership in the state of Texas, and we worked hard to get there. We value our client’s time and partnership - their satisfaction is our success. We are looking for a hard-working, innate problem solver to work side-by-side with our GM. The Customer Relationship Manager is a relationship expert, with a growing ability to provide solutions and confidence to our wide array of clients. Your friendly demeanor is vital to expanding our reputable culture, and we count on your to be the face of our outstanding service.
The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for fulfilling the dealerships customer relations policies in an effort to build and retain a loyal customer base.
Other requirements entail:
* Responsible maintaining high customer retention, customer satisfaction and monitoring customer complaints
* Keep records of factory customer satisfaction indexes and reports
* Make sure appropriate manager has received copies of any written complaints
* Ensure that all service complaints are resolved
* Keep records of all customer complaints and solutions
* Assist in resolving customer complaints, which cannot be handled by Sales Consultants, Service Advisors or Managers
* Monitor improvement efforts that will increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
* Provide training to employees on better customer service
* Prepare and deliver call and complaint reports to the General Manager
* Print and distribute all customer related reports
* Provide feedback for improving the new vehicle delivery process
* Responsible for making sure surveys are taken care of in a timely manner
* Attend meeting and trainings as needed
* Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have excellent phone and organizational skills
* Previous supervisory experience (preferred)
* Experience in customer service
* Computer literacy (ability to work in basic programs)
* Bilingual is a plus
Company Benefits include:
* Competitive compensation
* Health Insurance (Vision, Dental)
Fred Haas Toyota World is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Fred Haas wants you on our team. Apply today!